Looking for Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers With Back Pain…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam comfort layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to assist reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both assistance and cushion. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers With Back Pain
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of minimizing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience. Best Mattress For Stomach Sleepers With Back Pain